I want to change my cadre

Submitted by Dibyendu Ghosh on Mon, 19/10/2015 - 00:19

I want to know that It is possible to change my cadre from ECRC to office clerk or Accounts clerk or Finance clerk or any other clerkrical post of division base. If it is possible than please inform me what is the procedure to change this.


hello madam/sir ,

I am in standby list in goods guard category of cen03/2015. what are the chances of clearing standby list and how long will that list be in consider/valid


Thu, 18/01/2018 - 05:42

Hello sir my dady is retired frm the railways from jhansi department he has lost his relhs card and only has the relhs number and he admit in bombay at babasaheb ambedkar hospital due to a leg fracture plz let me know how can he get his relhs card and plz tell me whom do i contact for the relhs card it will be very kind of you if you can give me contact number