Board have decided to modify the rail travel facilities on Rajdhani/Shatabdi Express Trains in respect of metal and I’A’ pass holders with pay below Rs.14,300/- on Duty, and serving and retired General Managers, Addl. Members, DG/RHS and DG/RPF of the grade Rs.24,050 and above in respect of Privilege and Post Retirement Complimentary Passes.
2. Accordingly, the entitlement for travel by Rajdhani/Shatabdi Express Trains on Duty/Privilege/Post Retirement Complimentary Passes would stand revised as per Annexure
3. The Privilege/Post Retirement Complimentary Pass holders will be permitted to travel within the quota earmarked for pass holders by these trains. Preference will be given to the Duty Pass holders in allotment of berths/seats.
4. These instructions should be brought to the notice of all concerned.
5. These instructions are in supersession of all earlier orders issued on this subject.
6. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.