Refund of PF

Dear sir,

I want to know how can I get my pf refund, in fact I have no document, I was a Remote control fitter (temporary status) at Rly electrification project in Ranchi under chief project manager from 1987 to 1993, after that I resigned,  that time we get no pay slip, so I don't know my pf number. Now the project work had completed and office now shifted. I could not contract with office.

In this situation how can i refund my  pf subscription, please guide me. 

Thanking you, 


Railway staff Provident Fund Rules

  • For Railway employees who are posted on or after 01.01.2004 Provident Fund rules are not applicable.
  • Railway employee contributes 8.5% of Pay + GP to State Railway Provident Fund Account.
  • The account is maintained by Accounts Department. Each PF account is allotted a specific number.
  • Voluntary Contribution to PF (VPF) can be made from the salary of a Railway staff subject to the maximum limit that the amount should not be more than the amount remaining after recoveries.
Subscribe to PF

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.